Sunday 11 November 2007

I'm back...!

And it feels great...! The swans are back too, woo hoo! I'm here in my apartment and just loving it! I've had the most amazing week with Ginger. We've scrapped, laughed, cried, explored, ignored, talked, listened, slept, left, eaten, winged, planned and just had brilliant fun. It's been a roller coaster of a week with one thing and another. Nothing is plain sailing and I'm drained really but nothing a few hours charging my batteries won't cure. I have a lot of catching up to do on here with being at the show, shopping, dodging, shmoozing and I almost forgot... I'm a US radio star! I'll write more later, but for now... take a look here... scroll down and click on the link to listen to me wibbling on with Danielle, the Craft Diva and Rayme, the Duke of Craft... he he...

http://www.divacraftlounge.com/

ps and someone stole my mobile... what a week!

No comments: