Wednesday 14 November 2007

Time for dinner...

Thursday evening was my big night for entertaining my good friend Domique, her friend Russell (the LM, as Ginger has nicknamed him!) and his friend Big Ben... though I have no idea why he should deserve such a title! They loved my place though I'd have to say, there was a bit of an atmosphere! My friend Ginger is so right! Sometimes you just don't notice something about someone until a friend... Ginger... points it out to you. Then, it's like a thunder bolt has hit you. It's as if suddenly all their failings (Gosh, I hope she's not talking about me!) become magnified and you can clearly see what they are really like. Mmm, thankfully Ben was polite, fun, easy-going and kept the evening light and he gave Dom a lift home in his sparkly new mini... glad to see there are still some nice guys left in this world... x

No comments: