Wednesday 11 November 2009

Dastardly digger moments.. !

I crawled to work this morning in thick fog and all because a pesky digger had decided to play follow the leader! I don't object to anyone being on the road, it's a free country, but at a certain time in the morning when everyone is driving to work, that's takes the biscuit. What else is there to do when you're crawling at 25mph, but work out how late you're going to be! And, whilst you're staring at the rear fog lights on the car in front, you're listening to the radio and wishing they'd put on some decent music. Don't you think life is like that? One thing is going wrong, your mind goes into negative mode and everything starts tumbling around your ears. Fear not for the bountiful brunette fairy is here to bring you good tidings. Not sure what they are right now because I'm just off to bed but when I've thought of some, I'll let you know ;-) x

No comments: