Saturday 14 November 2009

I love Boots...

And not just the leggy ones! Boots the chemist have some brilliant money saving offers on at the moment. And, I get points! I needed to buy some brunette hair products because would you believe it, all my hair care shampoos and conditioners are for blondes ;-) so I did a bit of homework. Boots came out top so I made a special trip this afternoon to stock up. I couldn't believe the amount of products on offer. I picked up my six brunette best buys which should have cost me £32.37 and I paid just £20! How amazing is that.. ! I also bought other products in their 3 for 2 offers and spent £115.33, which sounds a lot, but, here's the best bit. I looked at my till receipt and I have made a massive saving of £44.35 and added 1320 points to my card by using just a couple of vouchers. I'm definitely going to be shopping in Boots again!

No comments: