Thursday 26 November 2009

Happy Holibob!

Being on holiday is such a great feeling! I've got time... time for anything and nothing or both at the same time. It's been a hectic week. From the girl who got very narkey with me for going through the barrier on her ticket at Paddington. Well, she had jammed me up against the turnstile so when my ticket didn't work, by the time I had turned around, she's put her ticket in so what was I supposed to do? As you can guess, she wasn't impressed! I just stood calmly as the nice man put his ticket in the machine, she went through and stormed off. Grrrr... Then there's been a big barney going on on one of our forums at work. Why grown women want to behave like 6 year olds and be nasty to each other beats me. As always, my tolerance levels are set very high but when I snap, I don't hold back. I am the most patient, understanding person on the planet and everyone who knows me knows that. If I get angry there is a very good reason for it. I blame all the angry people on the weather! Have you noticed that when the weather is stormy, so are the people around you? Grumpy lot... the only ones that aren't angry and grumpy are my friends!

No comments: