Monday 18 October 2010

I'm a Lincoln Lass

I've had a lovely time in Lincoln. The trip was short and sweet but lovely. I've been scrapping at Hucklow with the lovely Ginger and the crowd from her scrapping group. I started the weekend in Derbyshire and ended it in Lincolnshire coming over to a concert at the engine rooms on the Uni campus. I wasn't sure what to expect from 'Plan B' but they were tremendous. Their rendition of 'Ain't no sunshine' was brilliant and would make an amazing single. I often find concerts, particularly when I'm standing, can be too long and I get a bit fidgety but I'm pleased to say this concert was just the right length. The music was great, loud, lively and much more enjoyable than I expected it to be. Today has been a quick, whistle stop tour of Lincoln's pretty streets and cathedral before dashing back, via another Sawday's gem, to pick up my car and drive home. I love adventures... :)

No comments: