Sunday 30 March 2008

Home sweet home...

Wellies... one of the best restaurants in Mallorca so in true Diva style.. we went there twice! This fine restaurant is right on the coast in Puerto Portals marina where the rich and famous rock up with their yachts and to say they are enormous is still an understatement! How the other half lives... !



Sun, sea and swimming... well, not quite swimming but I got my paddle! Here's the view from the beach just outside the hotel. If I were sitting at breakfast, I could be on the beach in around 15 seconds... not bad hey! It's been a hectic few days and with such a lot to do in the studio, I just had a few hours off on Thursday morning. It was bliss! A late start, a sit on the balcony in the sun and then a walk along the beach and a paddle. It's just what I needed to restore my sanity! x

1 comment:

sharon said...

that sea looks divine..not to mention the boats of course.