Tuesday 4 March 2008

Who would be a coconut?

I'm certainly sure I wouldn't! A tad boring on the outside, could even be called hairy and certainly a tough nut to crack! Yet, on the inside, very tasty and I guess I'd have to say, worth all the effort as far as taste goes. And, all this from just one small bowl of yummy soup this lunchtime. Yes, Hobbs wins again with a bowl of tasty sweet potato, coconut and mild chili soup... and what a triumph! Have you noticed, triumph seems to be my word of the week? I sat and chatted to a lovely lady whilst supping my soup and managed to stave off the attention of mr vertically challenged at the same time, not difficult with my head firmly stuffed inside the newspaper. Gosh, my multi-tasking skills were being put to the test. I do believe that jupiter, or whoever hails from planet confusion, was causing some problems this evening. I learnt a long time ago that when you don't know what to do, it's best to do nothing. So, I have done nothing apart from met my ivc friends in Chelts and just chilled. And, hey presto, it appears that the clouds have cleared, the bits of the jigsaw have dropped back into place and all is calm again... woooooooooo x

No comments: