Wednesday 26 March 2008

Majorca moments...

Oh, where did that week go? I'm here in Majorca filming a new dvd and gosh, I'm so tired tonight. It's 25 past 8 here in not so sunny majorca, (it's rained with thunder and lightening tonight!) and we're still filming...! I arrived on Monday evening so we were filming yesterday, though problems with the cameras took out the morning so we're playing catch up now. It's not a bad place to be.. people are nice... it's hard work but good too at the same time. The experience is good, if you know what I mean, though tonight I'm just tired and would like to chill with a glass of wine and some food. Oh well... more to do yet and I'm just catching a moment to write whilst the others are on set.

So far I've stamped, embossed, glued, cut, trimmed, tied, painted, glittered, written, stuck, folded, taped and all in the name of craft! I've also been bitten by those little blighters you can never see, but you know they're there! They started on myself and Ann Marie so I guess they're just starting at the beginning of the alphabet and it will be your turn next! Believe me, the bites are very painful and could quite easily put me in a mood.. and that would be a rare sight! I must be a tasty bird, don't you think, either that or I'm just lucky.. yeah right!

When I get back home I'm going to be so happy to chill and just sleep... and eat chocolate... mmm.. x

No comments: