Friday 21 March 2008

Little Missyx2


In fact two little missys have arrived at the apartment today...! How lovely to see Liz and her friend Sahdia. They have certainly made me laugh today! We had lunch in Cheltenham, wandered the shops then came home to watch a dvd and eat crispy duck pancakes... Liz's favourite feast... ! And I've got my new phone so I'm back in the real world again. Well, I will be once I've replaced some of my photos and given it an 'anna-restyle'! I also bought myself a new bag which is too large for a handbag, but too small for overnight! I'm going to call it my 'HL' bag because it's perfect for my latest adventure to far flung destinations..! The lady in the shop was very helpful, though did try to sell me the latest new colour... pistachio green! I think not! My mind wandered back to that fateful day oh so many years ago when I had a colourblind moment and painted the entire hall, stairs and landing in a disgusting shade of pistachio green! Not one of my finest moments... but it always makes me smile when I see the colour and it makes a great story! x

No comments: