Sunday 8 June 2008

Big Brother comes to the Cotswolds...!

Chatting to ones neighbours is such a good use of my time and great for learning 'stuff'. Apparently.... when channel 5, which is rubbish here and only shows the ads for sky, showed a pop up box on my screen last night to say " Replace the batteries in your remote and do it within 10 minutes of taking the old ones out" they didn't mean me! Well, how was I to know that?! It felt rather weird having a Big Brother moment, but I thought technology had finally caught up and was now capable of telling me important stuff that a girl needs to know! If only electrical things could be more helpful, my life would be a lot easier. Sadly this isn't the case so my remote now has new batteries, thanks to the daft people who set us up here, which it didn't need. It's all to do with the sky box, so Mike says. Mmm, boys know so much stuff, it's shocking!

No comments: