Sunday 22 June 2008

Wills & Harry


Not one, but I have seen both royal Princes playing Polo this afternoon. Not the thing I'd expect the future king to be doing on the day after his 26th birthday but stiff upper lip and all that! Beaufort Polo Club was the venue and although I've never been to Polo before, I really enjoyed it and it's a darned sight easier to watch than football! And a lot more civilised. Lots of rugs, chairs, picnics and no shouting, singing or swearing like at the football - fab! Even the practise of running onto the pitch between bouts to flatten the divets was amusing. A great day out!
Both the boys were in black, I learnt that much! William sporting shirt number 4 and Harry wearing number 2. I took some great pictures of their backs of course, otherwise I wouldn't have been able to tell them apart from the other guys on the field!

They have a new form of entertainment here in Gloucestershire... Cute Quackers... they train sheep dogs to herd ducklings and geese into pens.. mmm!
Hello horse and hounds! What stunning creatures those horses were - the rolls royce of horses. Me & Dom spent the day at Beaufort Polo watching the horse and hounds, drinking champagne and eating paella! Lots of eye-candy, just one problem.. they all seemed to have 2 year olds... eeek! Darn it..!!

No comments: