Thursday 3 July 2008

Alleluia... It's raining... MEN!







Here I am again with my brolly up because it's raining men! And, it's pouring down, that's why I'm still smiling! It was a tough day (he he) spent with Rob doing his Prescott Hill Climb. I was expecting a herd of 50-somethings with road cars but I was very wrong. There were some very pretty cars and I had a fab day. Rob managed to sneak me into lunch, which was fun and although the sun gave up on us after lunch, the driving didn't stop. I even got a ride up with the instructor, Russ, who is a very experienced driver. Wow, that was exhilarating! I managed to flutter my eye lashes at another instructor, Mark, who after the certificate giving, sneaked me a mug so i had a memento of this fabulous day. Now I want to have a turn... x

No comments: