Monday 14 July 2008

Is this a piece of my car?!

Thankfully NO, it's not a piece of my car! It's part of my brand spanking new DYSON! My apartment has now been dySONized within an inch of its life. Rich came for the weekend to visit the airshow (which for once in its entire history was cancelled!) so we shopped instead. We bought a dyson and a new set of very clever kitchen scales because frankly my old ones couldn't weigh toffee! I'm also now the proud owner of a freesat box too so I can view more than 4 rubbish channels.. lucky me! I can now view about 24 rubbish ones... well, not quite but at least I have some music channels to bop too and E4, WOW! We also got very close to buying one of those 'more cleverer than thou' circular hoovers that's computerised and just does it all by itself. A nice thought until you see the compartment for holding the dust. Believe me, it might hold one small fly, a spider, as long as half its legs have dropped off and 3 tiny bits of fluff - that's all! Hopeless when you have new carpets like I do that shed fluff like a molting afghan hound! So, to plan B and the swanky new ball Dyson, which frankly is Top Dog in my house now!

No comments: