Thursday 19 June 2008

kitty in red pants...!

Well, what's a superhero supposed to wear?! I've been rescuing damsels in distress today which is all in a day's work for a superhero like moi! Ginger has broken her car - boo hoo - and Sara was at Southampton airport waiting to be collected. There was only one thing to do and that was get into my mini taxi and rescue them. So I've been to Southampton airport, onto Hobbycraft, a quick coffee and a piece of the most delicious homemade carrot cake (though a tad less cloves would have improved the flavour somewhat!), picked up the workers, took them to the only pub I know down there and it was then time to relax. Sara ordered every starter on the menu so we could have starters/tapas for lunch, which was wonderful. Then it was back to the airport for 3pm, a drive back home and now it's time to call the RAC!

Meanwhile back at the ranch, everyone has been missing me like crazy if the calls I've received today have been anything to go by. That means a very busy day tomorrow. Thank crunchie it will be Friday! X

No comments: