Wednesday 1 October 2008

Some people must have been practising... !




And I say that in the nicest possible way... when asked to pull a funny face, as you can see, some were much better at it than the rest of us! How funny are these piccies?! If we needed a contest on pulling faces to raise a smile, these would be 'up there' as some of my all time favourites. They tease me all the time for smiling and 'pulling that face' every time someone points a camera at me. Okay, I admit, I'm a scrapbooker and love photographs. If you point a camera in my direction, I'll look and smile. Some people look away, some people put their hands in front of their face, some even get miffed. My lovely friends and family know how to have fun and enjoy themselves and that's another reason why I love them so much x

No comments: