Thursday 9 October 2008

Law of window cleaning... it's on the other side!

One thing I will admit to being truly rubbish at is cleaning windows! Never liked doing it and was always rubbish at it. Living up in my pretty stone tower, I rarely get visitors, particularly ones who knock at my windows. No, it wasn't Basil Brush knocking, it was Paul & Mark, armed with a chamois and a very long pole! Like everything in my life, my windows are yet another challenge. My windows are like a Jackson Pollack painting and I'm glad it's not my job to remove those stubborn, stuck-on-bugs! I did hear that coca cola removes them which tells me everything I need to know about never wanting to drink it! Of course, I went outside to chat to them! They don't have x-ray vision and they needed to see exactly how rubbish my windows looked after one swish round! Just like two comic superheroes (minus the red pants!), P&M took their duties very seriously and I now have seriously clean windows both inside and out! Hurrah for them!

No comments: