Sunday 26 October 2008

Splashes


I never realised my paintboxes held so many memories. Every time I open a box, my last painting is splattered all over the lid! I bought my tiny paintbox to take away on holiday with me. I remember painting fields and trees in Devon with Robert and the children. My new paintbox is much smarter. It's one I acquired at a course in Hereford. Today I'm preparing for this week's adventure. I cut a leaf off my cyclamen so I could make a few marks on the paper. Author's and artists alike will tell you... a blank page is always very scary! I didn't feel the need to finish it tonight. I was too distracted by a tasty roast chicken and the strictly come dancing results. It can be tomorrow's challenge.. ;-) x

1 comment:

sharon said...

boy...you have been busy..gorgeous necklace!..and your painting is beautiful.x