Thursday 27 May 2010

Do peanuts taste better one at a time?

Do whole ones taste better than halves? The question of the day is.. how do you eat your nuts?! Do you rip off the corner & eat a few at a time? Are you a whole nut lover, leaving the halves & broken nuts till last? Maybe you never even look, preferring to tip them straight down your throat from the packet!
I have to admit I fall into the 'whole nut first' then shovel them in group! I'm a little more refined in that I will tip them into my hand but once I've eaten all the whole ones, it's every half for itself when it comes to eating the rest of the bag! Such is my dilemma whillst sitting on a train back from London :) I've come to the conclusion that more nuts mean more flavour. Whole ones are the most satisfying but in the absence of any more whole ones, quantity is the next best thing for taste & flavour. Next time you're bored on a train, try it!

No comments: