Thursday 20 May 2010

Grrrr...brum... and rolf, rolf..!

The challenges continue and I feel intrigued. Why now... why all together and WHY ME?! In my Pollyanna existence there's always something to feel glad about. I've just had to work harder to find them. I know that I have created a relatively stress-free life with little opportunity for the usual hassle that fills other people's lives on a daily basis. Of course, I've worked hard to make my life that way. I recognise what causes me the most stress and those are the things I have put into my '100% well-managed' folder.
When something goes wrong in my life I need help, we all do. But not the kind of help I've got this week. Naming names then Auto Windscreens have managed to create more hassle & more stress during the past few weeks than any company in the last 3 years. They have been added to my quite short but 'never-touch-again' black list, the other 2 being Currys and BT, which actually stands for 'Blooming Terrible!' Poor service is inexcusable. Their inability for departments to speak to each other is a symptom of bad communication which for a company like BT is ironic. Everyone I've spoken to has tried to solve my problem, they've all been polite but have failed. The 'sum of the people' achieved nothing apart from winding me up, costing me time & phone calls. The stupid part is that it's cost them time and phone calls too and I know exactly whose bill that will end up on when I come to renew my car insurance.
Anyway, I'm not ranting because I know that the only person that will affect is me. I live in hope that sometime soon my chip will become a new windscreen though I won't be holding my breath..!!

No comments: