Wednesday 21 July 2010

Come swim with me..

Choosing where you live can make such a big difference to how you feel. I wake up and just love the early mornings. I would never look out of the window and think it's a horrible day today. No matter what the weather is like, the view is always spectacular and always makes me happy. This time of the year I open the curtains and the family of swans are still sleeping on the side of the lake. By the time I've showered they're usually stirring and mom is saying "Come swim with me" to her family of cygnets. It's such a joy to see them snuggling up together as a family and the other ducks are pretty smart choosing to sleep alongside them over the summer months. Must be the safest place lakeside which is quite amusing considering where it is.. :)

No comments: