Wednesday 21 July 2010

Tonight I've got NMT... !

That stands for No Meal Tonight! I was working late in the office having created 1 presentation, 1 board (bored!) report, had 1 meeting, no lunch and half a box of very nice cheddar and walnut flatbreads with a piece of very warm cheese I left under my desk yesterday afternoon.. phew! It's been that kinda day. I was proposing to go out with the girls this evening but I just didn't feel I could fit that in too. You know when you get to a certain time in the day, particularly when you've had little food, and you just don't have the energy to do anything else? I reached that at 7:30 when I left the office. I'm happy though. Dad is home with Mom.. hur-blooming-rah!

You can't fail to notice my new blog style. Blogger gave me an option and I'm a girl that likes choices so I decided to have a play. Trouble was, it then took me 15 minutes and some deep surf & search to find out how to get some of it back to how it was before! I'm pondering as to whether I like it.. or not.. ponder.. ponder.. ponder.. :)

No comments: