Thursday 1 July 2010

More marbles than a toy shop... !

My Great Aunty Non is one of Britain's great treasures and I only hope I will be like her when I'm 90! It's a massive achievement to get to the age of 90 and still have most of your marbles. Great Aunty Noreen can be forgiven for getting a bit confused over faces and places - I do that all the time.
Lunch was fun with us changing tables inbetween courses (that's the bar Greg, not a table!) it was all carefully engineered by my second cousin David. His draughtsman skills were put to good use creating a table plan and it was then left to the family to move around as instructed. It meant I got to meet family I didn't know existed. Not close ones but related in some distant way or another.
Following lunch we sat in the sun in David's garden. He lives in a cottage nestled inbetween some cliffs :)

No comments: