Thursday 10 March 2011

Devonshire tipples!

Sunday night was a very late Sunday lunch at the Oak in Upton Snodsbury - mmm, delicious, Monday night was seafood risotto in Cheltenham cooked by the luscious Lisa, Tuesday was Shrove Tuesday so me and Liz cooked pancakes at chez le Mill, Wednesday was yummy roast chicken and a very naughty tiramisu in Droitwich with the boys :'} and tonight it's been prawn curry and eton mess in deepest, darkest Devon! What a delicious, culinary journey I'm having :) I do think we remember places by the food that we eat on our journeys. I certainly do. I'm lucky enough to have some great friends who are also great cooks. Hurrah to that! Tonight, Andy (of Lucy fame) has cooked a delicious Thai-style prawn curry with boiled rice, all washed down with Kia Royales that he made exceptionally well under instruction from 'her in doors' - even though she was out xx

No comments: