Friday 18 March 2011

Our belated birthday exchange!

Ginger brings with her a friendly face, infectious laughter, inspiration and presents! A BIG present and tiny presents too. We weren't surprised to find that we have a similar taste in cards - especially ones we've made ourselves. What happened to the grunge girl I wonder? She'd never have used a pink flower on a card but here she is using pink when I'm using cowpat green!


I am a genius, helped by those wonderfully talented people at Thorntons. Some lucky person at Thorntons must sit and pipe little chocolates all day long.. humph, I wonder if they piped them in the box to spell the message.. or just happily pipe loads of letters of the alphabet then make up messages... mmm?!
As you can see, I loved my Soap & Glory gift so much, I was determined to seek out every one of the 11 gifts in the box! My favs so far are "The Righteous Butter".. "Clean on me shower gel" and "Glad hair day shampoo"... ha ha... !

What better way to celebrate our birthdays, Ginger's new house, a night of crafting and pressies that with a bottle of Moet! The perfect accompaniment to paper and glue :)

No comments: