Thursday 24 March 2011

Have I won yet?

Life feels like a race right now. I can't see the finishing line and I don't know what the prize will be. All I know is that I'm in it to win and that's good enough for me. If March's motto is to live life to the max then I should win first prize! Last night I was at the very stylish and homely Seagrave Arms. The food was heavenly, edible flowers on the menu this time rather than crunchy shells! I love trying new places to eat especially when they come so highly recommended. The style of food was seriously 'right up my street' and if you enjoy complex dishes with interesting ingredients; old favorites with a brand new twist then this place ticks all the boxes. The service was spot on, the food delicious and I had a thoroughly great time catching up on the past year with one of my fav people (the chip monster). If life is the journey then pack as many adventures in as possible and foodie ones will always come top of my list - now that's something to be glad about! Here's to more foodie adventures as well as tiny trips abroad - Adele is about to rock Berlin :)

No comments: