Friday 4 November 2011

I can be so unlike me!

I'm so used to being me and don't get me wrong, I quite like 'me'; but at the moment, I've noticed that I'm doing things that are 'unlike me!' and you know what, I love it! The glasses are still sitting on the side from Wednesday night's book club - what's all that about?! I'm doing some improptu swearing when certain calendar invites appear on my phone. Grrr, numpty! And I'm enjoying having the opportunity to set myself some new goals. I deserve the best and being second, third or just somewhere on the list isn't good enough for me. I think last night's black pudding has given me a shot of iron - ha ha ha ha - that's just hit my backbone!

:)))

Today I've been having great fun at  Cake International. Talk about 'Bake to Impress' these beauties take that phrase to a brand new level!

 Just look at these amazing baby shoes made from sugarpaste - WOW!

 These delicious cakes are wrapped in chocolate which has been decorated with transfer sheets. They look and most likely taste truly scrumptious :)
 These 25 amazingly, beautiful cupcakes have been decorated with lace transfer sheets, though I think they're topped with sugarpaste rather than chocolate. The flowers and butterflies are so delicate and they really do look too good to eat. Sugarcrafting like this isn't cheap - but it's pretty, darned impressive!!
Argh, what can I say... this cheerful nativity scene is made entirely from sugarpaste!!! I felt I wanted to burst into song "Away in a Manger" when I saw it :)

No comments: