Friday 18 November 2011

What were you doing 5 years ago today?

I was writing the first post of my butterscotchartgirl blog! Congratulations, I'm 5 years old and loving the history.

So what do I love most about my blog?


The memories, of course. Life is like a massive box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get. Sometimes you get your favourite and if you've chosen well then most days will be filled with lovely surprises and delicious treats. Occasionally though, I end up with the equivalent of the coffee one, ha ha! I love having somewhere to record my thoughts even if they're sometimes a bit crazy and off the wall. I love taking photographs and having somewhere that I can share them with good friends and family. I love being able to have a rant occasionally too. I love looking back to anytime during the past 5 years and knowing exactly where I was, who I was with and what I was doing. Can you say that? Most of all, I just enjoy every moment I spend writing. Aren't you glad I did :) XX XX

No comments: