Thursday 3 November 2011

Just sat sitting...

Before I had to dash up to the NEC for a couple of days. I'm now installed in the Belfry hotel, having been out to the Cock Inn at Wishaw for dinner, yummy. I dined on scallops with belly pork, black pudding, rocket and balsamic glaze and that was only for starters! The meal was delicious and definitely worth going back for more. Highlight of the day has to be my little book, given to me with little homemade tags inside to remind me that I have lovely friends :) lowlight has to be my broken toe - ouch! I banged it into the footstool and four of my toes went one way round the footstool leaving my little toe behind. Though it's not my little toe that's broken it's the one next to it. And how can I tell that it's broken? It hurts like hell and is black and blue! As with all things broken, you just have to wait for them to mend themselves then they won't hurt any more... xx

No comments: