Friday 4 November 2011

A spooky start to the weekend.. !

Not usually a shy wallflower I was seated right in the middle of the dining room this morning for breakfast - table for one! I sat eating my fruit salad feeling a little uncomfortable, then very uneasy and at first I couldn't put my finger on what the problem was. Then I realised that I was sitting in the bottom of a swimming pool! Well, that's how it started to feel. Either that or some other subterranean structure like a vault, no less! The more I thought about it, the more anxious I became until I couldn't stand it any longer! It really did start to feel spooky so I got my cooked breakfast and promptly moved tables to sit on the ringside and I very soon felt calmer again. Don't ask me why... it just happened and it was very, very odd. I consider myself to be very intuitive and can sense things around me. I can tell when someone in the room is tuned in, or tuned out. So this feeling was very odd - but now it's gone and I'm off to eat cupcakes :)
Also btw, I've just come to log on to blogger and my entire account is now in german!! What is happening today and before you ask, it's not a full moon tonight, I've already checked! I'm dashing off to Cake International - woo hoo! Love to everyone who loves me XX XX

No comments: