Wednesday 21 January 2015

Great Western Pumpkins

I don't need to learn patience. I know it already!
Every daily experience, good or bad should teach us something. Not something like, Great Western train timetables are dire on a Sunday. I already knew that! I'd hoped to learn something much deeper & more meaningful than that. 
What should have been a wonderful afternoons excursion to my fave coffee shop in Cirencester, on my way back from London, has turned into Pumpkin cardboard cappuccino & plastic, super sweet coffee & walnut cake on Swindon railway station! Hardly the treat I had imagined. This feels more like a holding shed, a limbo moment which serves no more use than to fill a space in my stomach & remind me that sometimes, life's unexpected surprises are not always nice ones. I've learnt that today!

No comments: