Saturday 17 January 2015

Train travel just got more exciting!

I'm not a great lover of train travel. I don't enjoy hanging around and I'm not nosey enough to want to listen to other peoples personal & often inappropriate conversations, their music & packed trains.
However, this morning, my expectations have flipped! The train is unusually quiet, very few passengers want to travel before 9am in a Saturday morning! To be honest, on a normal weekend, I wouldn't blame them. But I'm going to visit my grandchildren & I'm so excited I couldn't sleep.

And I've just been to the express cafe & picked up a Wolfy's berry porridge pot! Made in Stroud & with a tiny pot of berry jam, it was a welcome treat & tasted delicious!

FGW, I'm very impressed! You've turned an ordinary, birming journey into a berry adventure!

No comments: