Wednesday 21 January 2015

Table for one...?

A 'table for one' usually sounds like the lonelist thing in the world but this evening, it's music to my ears! I love it when a plan comes together! I've been waiting and waiting for that eurika moment and today it hit me like a bolt out of the blue. The next few days were looking very intense & difficult. I needed to be places and the journeys seemed arduous. So what have I done? I've split the journey and am having some R&R at a wonderful country spa hotel.
I've driven for 2 hours, not a bad journey, checked in, great room with an enormous bed, spent a while relaxing under the stars in the outdoor hot spa and am just having dinner. Life doesn't get much better than this! Well clearly, sharing the experience would be better but in the absence if a great partner, I'll settle for a table for one anytime :)

No comments: