Wednesday 16 April 2008

I thought it was my lucky day... @!&%!

No, it isn't the man from Delmonte! Nor is it the man of my dreams delivering a box of Milk Tray? He didn't look like Daniel Craig either and from the look on his face when he saw me with the camera, he wasn't going to stop for long! But who said we have to rely on men for chocolate and flowers? Here they are, my wonderful Editors who surprised me today with a box of chocolates and a beautiful bunch of Spring flowers as a thank you for hosting 'At Home with Anna' yesterday at my apartment. What a wonderful surprise and I never fail to be impressed by them. They make every day in the office a real treat! Tuesday was such a fabulous day. We managed to shoot 4 videos as well as fitting in lunch at the Old Lodge.

It was a tough day! ;-) Joking apart, they all worked very hard and lunch up on the common was well deserved! x

No comments: