Tuesday 29 April 2008

It's the reason why I make handmade cards..

You might ask why... ? I make cards to make others smile, to let them know I'm thinking about them, to send my best wishes, to tell them their special to me, to say happy birthday, celebrate an anniversary, to tell them I love them, to share a good story, to say I'm sorry, to say thank you and all those other very special moments and heartfelt occasions. Card giving is about sentiment and how people feel and it's true, it's like sending a great big hug in an envelope. I made this special card for Pearl & Dean (sorry, Tom!) to thank them for making my car-buying experience so very special. I have even included a photo of me, my tiny bucket and my baby wipes! I'm all ready to clean my new car.. he he.. I think you'd agree that it's unlikely that I will ever drive another car out of a car showroom, so this was my time. To mark the occasion, I wanted them to know just how special they made me feel.. ;-)

No comments: