Saturday 26 April 2008

silly things..

Sometimes you come across the silliest things! I took this photo in a queue because the two signs on the back of this lorry just above the number plate both read... DO NOT PUSH! Doh... are they joking?! Do they really think we're that stupid..? I guess so... ;-(

Highlight of the week.. yummy chocs from the lovely Sara... how very, scrummy indeed! It brought a big smile to our faces because it's always wonderful to get surprise pressies + the way to a girl's heart is always 'chocolates!'

I've been to Morans tonight with the guys and gals from IVC. Just chatting and winding down after another long week of work, work and more work. Thankfully, Fi & Top Totty are coming tomorrow - woo hoo - and I've bought lots of yummy scrapping pressies from my fav shop for Fi.. well, that's if I can part with them! I've got them home, stroked them, wrapped them up, stroked them again and you know what... they say giving is as nice as receiving... well, I agree with that.. it's always lovely choosing presents for people you love because usually they are just the things that you'd love to keep for yourself... ! X

No comments: