Friday 18 April 2008

I've been woo-woo-wooed... !

DL has cracked the secret to this girl's heart. Their trendy showroom is just fab! It's enormous and yes, it's packed with dear sweet minis, but it also has fab, funky chairs, yellow cups and saucers branded with the mini logo (bless) and a wacking great Smeg fridge in the corner. How great is that?! Vicki, who greeted me, made me a frothy cappuccino and yes, they had chocolate biscuits, fab@! Call me shallow if you wish, but it's all part of the wooing process, isn't it?! And, I've been seriously woo-ed! It loosened up my purse (and no, not my knicker elastic!) and I've never been so pleased to part with quite a considerable amount of money with such a big grin on my face! x I tried to get the cups and saucers as part of the deal but they are more precious than gold dust!

No comments: