Tuesday 9 September 2008

Flowers for a Princess

I lie in sleepless nights
Looking up at the dark sky
Seeing the moon so bright
Feeling your soul by my side
Flowers for friends, flowers to say “I’m thinking of you”, flowers to cheer you up and flowers to send your love. I love receiving flowers and these are flowers for… “being the best hostess (was there ever any doubt?!” and cooking dinner”. And very yummy it was too! Then it was off to the cinema to see ‘The Duchess’. What a fabulous film and great company too! I was totally enthralled and moved by some of the scenes. I shed a few tears and got that weird twisting pain that only a mother can feel in the pit of her stomach at the thought of giving away one of her babies. Keira was excellent and this movie showcased her talent in a way not yet seen on the big screen. She deserves to win an award for her performance, as I will eventually do for mine!

No comments: