Friday 26 September 2008

The Szabo family+1

Here's what 55 years of marriage looks like! If I look that good after 55 years of marriage, I'll consider myself to be extremely lucky. I just need to find a groom and I'll be on my way to happiness... !
My family know how to celebrate. Today is mum and dad's 55th wedding anniversary - imagine that. 55 years of living with the same person, day in and day out and they're still smiling. The family gathering spanned the generations with fathers, mothers, daughters, cousins, sisters, brothers, grandmas, grandads, nephews and nieces. I have my lovely friend Fi to thank for the location - the Swan did us proud and it's rare to get us all together these days which made the day all the more special. It was just the start of a brill weekend for yours truly and I thank my lucky stars that I have such a great family and fabulous friends.


The thinker in my family...








The great reader in my family...

No comments: