Friday 12 September 2008

Today is... happy 1st year in the mill day!

I've put the flags out and I'm celebrating my lovely apartment today. Here I am 12 months ago waiting for the BIG move. Now I've been here for a whole year, I still think it's wonderful and love waking up here to the sound of the water and the wildlife. I never tire of being here. It was a great move and although I loved living at the barn...
I know I'm happy living anywhere where my heart feels at home.

I still remember walking in here and falling in love with the place. I can recall my excitement at buying this place and even though it's further away from my family and friends, it's brought us closer together. People come to stay here. My family and friends visit here. I have found new friends here too and that will always be so, wherever I go.
Here is a stepping stone to somewhere that I've not discovered yet.

How exciting is that. Life's journey is an intricate pattern and we have to live every day as if it was our last, treat everyone with kindness and take advantage of every opportunity. Trust your instincts, follow your dreams and smile ;-) easy really... just watch those swans go!

No comments: