Wednesday 24 September 2008

OMG... circus legs!

To celebrate the opening of the biggest and best new shopping experience in the wonderful city of Bristol - Cabot Circus - I wore my circus legs today! I carefully matched my wardrobe to my legs which are 'on-trend' (what a naff expression!) and yes, I knew I'd bought slightly, subtle patterned raspberry tights. They looked fabulous in the mirror from a distance. It was only when I got into my car and suddenly my legs were stretched out in front of me that I pulled one of those Dame Edna faces and shrieked! So, I've re-named them my circus legs and now they just make me smile.
Apart from that then it was another busy day at Origin Towers. I did have a minor tantrum this afternoon - sooooooo unlike me. Changing my email system over to one that makes more work for me isn't such a great idea - DOH! But, it's done now and I have to live with the fact that I now have two accounts to juggle with. IT now stands for something else which would make my raspberry circus legs blush like peaches if I said it OUT LOUD! Calming down with a nice cuppa (no cake!) was the best way to purge myself of the nasty email situation and I settled down to backseat designing a poly for one of the mags.
Today was also CMOTY day so we had visitors. Only nice people are invited. We went to Loch Fyne for lunch and it was fab. Come to think about it, it's always fab at Loch Fyne. My shell on prawns starter was fresh and tasty. I had a bit of a moment when the mackerel arrived with its head and tail intact. But, ignoring the bits on the ends, I just ate the middle bit and it was lovely. I do believe it's going chilly. I drove back from my favourite shop just after 7pm and had to put my lights on. Autumn is here and I'll need to think about my heating very soon... cosy hey x

No comments: