Sunday 1 February 2009

Highlights of my trip

G&me... always smiling. Point a camera at us and we smile. Now I know what it feels like to be adopted!




These Valentine messages are easy to make - I should know, I have a big pad full of them.. mmm, woo hoo!
Here's a mail box full of love letters... there's a great little product on the lid. It's a talking pages recorder that records 30 seconds of whatever you wish. A message of love, a poem, a child talking, a favourite song, a baby's cry or heartbeat.. and you can either keep it when you receive it, or erase it and make one of your own - fab, or what?!
SEI had some of the best new ranges at the show. Stunning papers and beautiful embellishments - all there to tempt me, but hands off! They are unavailable here in the UK... boo hoo... ;-(
One of my favourite people, Anna Griffin, has brought out some stunning new ranges.. I love this one.
I liked this display of tags. Lots of different ways to make tags for when you're short on inspiration.
Doodlebug always have a stand to make your mouth water. Lots of cup cakes, sweeties and candies.
I loved this 'booth'... Yellow Bicycle is just a fun team of people and they had a shed!
So what was everyone making such a fuss about? 45 minutes of waiting, lots of photographs of ears, bald heads and other people's phones and then one of Paris herself! I have to admit, she's very pretty and handled all the fuss very well.
I know someone who has a photograph just like this one... and I'm in it! x

No comments: