Friday 20 February 2009

I’ve hit the 21st century!

Ok, it’s taken me a while longer than some but I have just discovered i-player. It’s just so easy to watch something you’ve missed, as long as you do it within the month. It meant I could take my laptop up to bed with me, watch half of a programme that I’d missed (Mistresses!) then when I woke up the next morning, I could watch the other half. The advert I’d seen portrayed this series soooooooo well - what a tangled web they weave! Some great characterization, though how a group of girlfriends end up with such a bunch of good looking men, I’ll never know – that just don’t happen in real life. Dishonesty and deceit abound – a bunch of unhappy 30 some-things who have lost their self-esteem, sense of self and replaced it with lies and game playing. It’s all going to end in tears... doh!

No comments: