Friday 20 February 2009

I’ve hit the 21st century!

Ok, it’s taken me a while longer than some but I have just discovered i-player. It’s the means by which you can watch something you’ve missed, as long as you do it within the month. It has meant I could take my laptop up to bed with me, watch half of a programme that I’d missed (Mistresses!) and the other half when I woke up the next morning. The advert I’d seen portrayed this series soooooooo well - what a tangled web they weave! Some great characterization, though how a group of pretty normal girlfriends end up with a such bunch of good looking men, I’ll never know – that certainly doesn’t happen in real life. Dishonesty and deceit abounds and this group of unhappy 30 some-things end up replacing their lack of self-esteem and sense of self with lies and game playing. It’s all going to end in tears... doh!

No comments: