Saturday 21 February 2009

Temptation...

Girls, luscious is the only word for it! I know you’re with me on this one. How many times have you gone into a shop and spotted something that makes your heart jump? In my case it was a ‘bling’ ring. It was Saturday afternoon, the sun was shining and I decided to have a wander around Nailsworth. I’d perused all the cards in the card shop, smiled at the hen-pecked hubby and bought a pressie for my lovely friend Ginger for her birthday. Next door I found a new jewellery shop. Oh scrummy!
I tried on all the glasses, nothing that suited me. Looked at a few necklaces then homed in on the rings. I have a bit of a thing for them at the moment. I was trying on silver rings and had found one or two that I particularly liked when I spotted a little gem sitting on a twig at the back of the cabinet. ‘Little gem’… slight understatement... you might describe it as a blingtastic wopper! Of course, once I had tried it on and of course, it fit, I knew nothing was going to be as good. Strange but true, it was over three times the price of the others. Comes of having such good taste… ;-)! I spent another fifteen minutes trying them all on… AGAIN. I also had ‘a moment’ when I got one stuck on my finger! Woo, horror… that was a freaky moment. I don't know who I was trying to convince, I'd already made my mind up. And, as I have no one else to please but myself, it had to be done! ;-) BIG smiles.. ;-0 x

No comments: