Wednesday 18 February 2009

Time to celebrate...




Nothing replaces the feeling of being home. It was only a few years ago that I used to look forward to being away. I never spent a entire week in my own bed! Hotels were an adventure and it was a way of life. Times change. It's been a very hectic week or so with some great highlights. Now, it's time to stop and just catch up on 'anna time'. I've met Lawrence Llewelyn-Bowen, helped the MD make a Valentine's card, had a cough, enjoyed a great night at The Ragged Cot, hosted the Industry Awards, been involved in a handbag snatching incident, had breakfast with my cool friends from Devon, met up with some lovely old friends that I wish I saw more often, laughed till my sides split and made the best of every moment. Awards night was 'a blast!'.

No comments: