Sunday 8 February 2009

Sunday Brunch...

Today was Sunday Brunch day! I got picked up (that's the 2nd time this week!) and as I've not been to Oldstones before, I was really looking forward to it. I wasn't disappointed. We make a jolly group, around 25 of us. Don't you agree, it's always great to walk into somewhere that says 'closed due to a private party!' We had a choice of parsnip and apple or minestrone soup to start. A wonderful spread of cheese, celery, biscuits and grapes for a light main, followed by two delicious desserts and coffee. All washed down with red or white wine. Rita kept us entertained on our table, whilst I managed to catch Delia and Barry, our hosts, for a quite photo opportunity. They are such lovely people. It's Barry's birthday tomorrow so this was their friends and neighbors party. I'm so lucky to live here.. ;-) x

No comments: