Thursday 5 February 2009

Snow is happy weather...

Snow makes me excited... Me, and the rest of the world!
As I went up to bed last night I peered out of the window and yippee.. it was snowing. It felt like Christmas, and bearing in mind that I missed Christmas, I just felt my stomach flip over at the sight of all that white stuff. There was a healthy covering on the ground and big flakes of snow coming down. It always looks beautiful to me. I awoke in the night and again, I had to look out of the window to see if it was still snowing. It was. In the morning, the trees were covered with snow and there was that eerie quiet that always happens when it snows.
No other weather brings people out together like snow does. I've seen more people out and about today, walking, sliding on the snow, slipping down the bank upside down and holding hands, how lovely... I didn't try it because I didn't want to slide anywhere at the moment. I was just happy to see others enjoying themselves. And there were 3 swans... why? x

No comments: