Monday 15 June 2009

Two burnt fingers and a hole in the wall..

Oh what a joyous day I've had - seriously! I have scrubbed my window sills, tidied up after being away and having decided to remove the light fitting so I could hang my picture, I forgot that bulbs get hot when they're left on - doh! You know you've burnt your skin when it's just so hot that you can hear.. second thoughts, no graphic descriptions. Good job I'm not about to go away to the US where they have those peculiar finger and thumb print recognition tests on entry! I did manage to put up a couple of piccies, had yummy mozzarella and tomato salad for supper then my friend Richard called and invited me to go and see his cottage, now that he's moved back in. I'm not used to being in a house but his is very lovely. I had the guided tour and he has a garden full of honeysuckle and rambling roses, very nice.

1 comment:

sharon said...

I have had a weekend like that, minus burned fingers;D, cept..I've also had a paintbrush in hand, not good when it's glorious sunshing outside!
Sharonx