Sunday 28 June 2009

What a week... !

I think I'm on a big roller coaster ride this week. Monday was my first time on the tube since I did my extreme skydiving back in December. Fears are there to be conquered so down I went, this time on my toes, not on my nose! Tuesday was ;-) full of happy pictures and sunny smiles. Wednesday was my weary, catch up day. Thursday was a crazy day so I drove over to Lisa's and she took me out on an adventure. We met the builder with the big dog who seemed to take a bit of a liking to Lisa. He even asked if she'd be coming in again and if she was.. could she leave her friend at home?! How rude... ;-) I don't think he liked my bonkers dancing ;-) On Friday, Waitrose admitted that my cheese and ham croissant had seen better days. They only forgot they'd put it in the oven and burnt it! Friday was also 'thieving cheaters' day! Some thieving little bug has been spending my money so first I got mad, then I swotted it! And, Friday, the radio started playing Michael Jackson music and hasn't stopped... !! Where's the off button, fed up now! Saturday was one of the best day's out I've had for ages, not counting the fact that my camera battery conked out after the first photo of the day, doh! There's something very comforting and nostalgic about all that vintage stuff! I got kissed by an old war veteran, met, had a chat with Churchill, watched the 'battle of Highley Station' and took a step back into my past. I had almost run out of energy as I arrived at the final day of the week. But, Sunday has turned out to be a ball! The 'oh so lovely' girls from the gallery in Cheltenham came over for dinner. They loved my crafting heaven and enjoyed the Gumstool Inn. It was the perfect end to my whirlwind week!

No comments: